Sorry for the delay in doing this Katie!!
I was nominated a while back by Katie from Subtle Coral , she’s such a sweetie, defo go check out her super cute blog! There’s a cupcake on the header! Nom.
- I have an eclectic taste in music, to name a few: 30 Seconds to Mars, Paramore, Nitin Sawhney, Delilah, Bally Sagoo, Woodkid and lots more can be found on my iPod! Which is fast running out of space! Arghhh!!!!
- I have a subscription to Empire Magazine & Elle, and buy every month as for some reason I can’t be bothered to subscribe, Company, Cosmo & Glamour. And recently I’ve been downloading the Company Weekly Edit for more fashion/beauty snippets.
- I was born on October 16th 1989, I was supposed to be born in February 1990. Thats 16 weeks early and I weighed a tiny 1 lb 12 oz, thats like a bag of sugar! I was very very lucky. I have scars on my hands from all the injections and bits and bobs that were used to keep me alive. They make me well, me.
- I’m 23 and still can’t drive. It will happen… One day!
- I have dreams of being a graphic designer or something like that! Or maybe working at a fashion magazine or maybe something to do with nailart! Yep 2 years of post uni life and I still have no clue where I’m going!
- I buy super cute notebooks and never write in them. Who wants to open a notebook and find a mistake on the the first page….
- I have 2 tattoos, one of a butterfly, and the other of a birdcage with some symbols. I already have a third one booked for some song lyrics, the hard part is to choose the placing! Ribs or upper arm hmmmm……
Blogs that I nominate:
Hope you have liked my contribution to the Sunshine Award, now go and look at the blogs above! These girlies deserve all the blog love in the world :) they are some of my favourite reads, and generally kind people to annoy on twitter! haha! :)